Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Always a Bridesmaid, Never the Bride

Oh, poor little Miss O. Totally forgotten today, as I put together pieces for the transition meeting, worked on Isaac's B-day plans, and called around regarding Social Group venues.

Completely forgot I was supposed to take her to Peninsula to observe the EI program there. Never made it to the park, or the library. Didn't meet up with friends to play. Just let her sit on the couch beside me, surrounded by Charlie & Lola books, eating Ritz crackers, all day long.

Promise to be more of a mom tomorrow. Well, until 3:00pm, when I will drop her off at Sandy's and head over to the meeting.

But still, can't believe that she sat on the couch with me all day long without fussing or freaking, for hours on end. AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment